The application is supporting WordPress backend for data management. It’s also support WordPress Theme for user enable to access and review data via the website. You can try to access https://listarapp.com for see how dose it look like
For install the WordPress Theme, this project supports 2 ways
1. Using WordPress Theme Upload
Check your download package and you will fond folders /themes/listar.zip, It’s WordPress Theme for web front-end
- Login to your WordPress admin.
- In the Appearance > Themes menu click the tab Add New
- At the top of the page click Upload Theme , then click the file input to select a file.
- Select the zipped theme file, “listar.zip” available in
themes/folder from the package downloaded from ThemeForest, and click Install Now
- After installation you will receive a success message confirming your new install.
- Click the link Activate
2. Uploading by FTP
- Login to your FTP server and navigate to your WordPress themes directory.
- Normally this would be
- Extract the files from the zipped theme available in the package downloaded from ThemeForest.
- Copy the folder
listar/to your themes directory
- After the files finish uploading, login to your WordPress admin.
- In the Appearance menu click Themes
- Click Activate for the theme Listar WP
For complete the WordPress Theme settings. You need do more setup steps below:
- Font Page: https://passionui.com/docs/listar-wp/front-page
- Static Page: https://passionui.com/docs/listar-wp/static-pages
- Header & Footer: https://passionui.com/docs/listar-wp/header-footer-sidebars