- images.js: all images use for the app
- setting.js: common setting value
- theme.js: color pattern, color default, darkmode/lightmode setting, fonts
- typography.js: define common FontFamily, FontWeight, Typography system
Common components that could be used many times in your app: Button, Icon, Text, Filter Sort, Text, Start Rating …
- index.js: Define first loading screen
- main.js: Define default screen & router for link to other screens (Home, Category, Place, Wishlist, Account, Settings, Change Password …)
Then navigation has defined in
./app/navigation/main.js will link with screens locate in folder
All template design of the app are locate in here (
./app/screens/..). You could change or re-structure by matching with your own project structure design.
You can store images or other file resource in this folder
Check more how to use multiple language with
Contain main action and reducers
With React Native template, we’re not focus much about redux, we just make sample authentication as temp for control simple login screen
Commons function for use in the app will be put here, So if you develop or add more common functions, just add it here !